How to Download any File from any Website?
Have you ever wondered if you could download any file, whether it be video, songs, games, images, and all the other file formats available?
Well, You’re in the right place. If you continue reading and by the time you reach the end of this blog, You’ll be able to download any file from any website; by any file, I mean any file. So read Below to Know How.
What do we need to download the files?
Well, To be honest, You need almost Nothing But just a device that could get access to an internet connection. You just need a web browser on the device which you probably have in your pocket, on the mobile device, or even at your home on your PC.
All You have to do is to visit a website, which I’ll mention below. The website is built by amazing Developers that let you download the file that you want to download from your favorite website.
The site is fully trusted and you could download almost everything legally.
How to download any file from any website [Steps]
- First, Go to the website that you want to download files from.
- After that, Go to the specific page where you think the file might be, or even the home page will work.
- Now Copy the Link, i.e., the URL of the page of the website.
- And then, Come back to this website again.
- Below this post, there is a button, Click the Button. It will then take you to a new webpage.
- After Visiting the Website, paste the website’s link to download the file from, as shown in the image below.
- Select the file type you want to download after pasting the URL. Remember to choose objects for the files that are not available in the filter, as shown in the image below. I have selected objects for the SWF file, as the SWF file option is not there.
- Okay, after this, don’t forget to click that little terms and conditions check box.
- Click on the Get Files button after you click and agree with the terms. For example, you can see in the image below.
- When you click the “Get Files” button, the available files generated from the link pasted will be available, as shown above. Next, click the link of the file or files that you want to Download, and BOOM, YOU HAVE YOUR DOWNLOAD.
Still, Confused? Watch this Video Below
Click the button below to download any file from any website (Wait 60 seconds)
If this was something helpful then Please read the blog post below: