How to use Instagram without app?
Instagram has become one of the most versatile and upstanding platforms for every individual whether it be for a person, artist, commercial company, and most notably celebrities or any influencer. It has become the most required social media platform keeping behind many other social media. Instagram has become a promotional strategy for many businesses and other related.
Did you know that Instagram can be used without its official app or just an app?
Some of the advantages are as follows:
- Free space left on your device for other important work as Instagram almost eats up the disk space of your mobile device.
- Its “add to home screen” features just make you feel like you are using the official Instagram app.
- This version of Instagram runs smoothly just like the app.
- If you allow permission to send a notification then it also notifies you of the activities of your Instagram account, just as it would for an app. For Example: if someone likes your picture, it would notify you on your home screen in the notification bar
And many more.
Some of the Disadvantages are as follows:
- The interface looks similar but there is a lot of differences that we get to know when we start to use without the app on a regular basis.
- Even if it is smooth, it works a little slower than the app version.
- Uploading requires a proper internet connection.
How to use Instagram without App?
Many people know how to do this but there are many who still don’t know how to do this, and I’m also assuming that you are here, maybe just because you are unaware of it. But don’t worry, I’m gonna show you exactly how to do that. Follow the steps below to use it without an app:
- Firstly, go to your browser (Chrome, Firefox, UC browser, or any browser available)
- And then, Enter https://instagram.com in your search bar
- After this, you are basically done, all you have to do is log in to your Instagram account.
- Finally, You have your Instagram without the app.
- To make it feel more like an app, you can add it to the home screen.
- You can add it to the home screen, Instagram automatically asks to add it to the home screen so it’s easy. And if you are on a chrome browser then it’s even easier as you can do it manually by clicking the menu tab and selecting the option to add it to the home screen.