TikTok is a platform that could be the future of social media. And going Live is one factor that every social media network would feature. However, to go live on TikTok, you may have to achieve certain goals.
Relax! This is TikTok so you don’t have to achieve something difficult like it is for YouTube or other social media platforms.
Below are few points that you need to know before learning how to go live on TikTok on iPhone or Android or any other devices available and applicable.
To go live on TikTok, the minimum age requirement is 16 years or older. So if you are not 16 years or older then you are not allowed to go Live on TikTok.
That was for 16 years of age. But if you are 18 years old or older then you will be eligible to earn gift points while going live.
When can you go Live on TikTok?
There is no limit to when to go live on TikTok. It depends totally on you, whenever you are willing to. However, it is always better to go live at times when your audience is more active on TikTok.
What’s the point of going live if there is no one to watch you. Going live at the right time will also help you grow your TikTok followers quickly.
How many followers to go Live on TikTok?
To go Live on TikTok, you need to have at least 1000 followers on TikTok. It is however found that some people were able to go live on TikTok even without 1000 followers but that’s just their good fortune.
If you are lucky, who knows, you might be one of them.
Now, if you want to get 1000 Free TikTok Followers then read this “How to Get 1000 Free TikTok Followers”
How long can you go Live on TikTok?
You can Live stream on TikTok for Eight Hours. After that, your live stream will be saved in your feed so that people who missed it, could watch your Live stream whenever they want.
you can delete your live stream from your feed any time you want if you don’t want to keep it.
How to go Live on TikTok on iPhone or Android?
If you are eligible to go live on TikTok then follow the steps below to go live on TikTok on iPhone or Android.
- Open your TikTok App, And then, click the create ( + ) icon that you will find at the bottom-center of the app screen.
- You will then see a video and a Live tab. Click on the “Live Tab.”
- You are now ready to go Love, but, You will have to name the live stream first. Give the live stream a catchy title so that you could grab the attention of your fans.
- Finally, click the “Go Live” button.
You are Live now. You can use other features like effects and many more while going live.
How do you go Live on TikTok with another person?
To Invite someone in your Live stream or to join a live stream with another person, follow the steps below:
- After you are live on TikTok, there will be an icon at the bottom-left corner. Tap on the icon.
- You will see a list of people who are active. Click on the Invite button next to the username of the person who is active.
- Now, wait for the person to accept the live stream request, and then you will be Live on TikTok with another person.
Sometimes, the other person may reject your joining request.