In our previous post, we’ve discussed how we can go live on TikTok and some other points to be considered before going live on TikTok.
Within some other points, we had also come to know that we need at least 1000 followers to go live on TikTok. However, there are people who were and are still able to go Live on TikTok without 1000 followers.
Well, that was their good fortune.
But not all of us are fortunate enough to get it. And therefore, I have come up with an interesting hack that will allow you to go live on TikTok even without 1000 followers.
Let’s know us to know how.
How long to activate the "Live" without 1000 Followers?
It generally takes around 24 to 48 hours for the Live feature to be activated. Sometimes, it may take longer than usual, and some other times, it might take only some hours to be activated. Again, it depends on TikTok and its team.
This is 100% legal so please be patient.
Go Live without 1000 followers (Visual Explantion)
How to go Live on TikTok without 1000 followers?
- Open your TikTok App, And then in your profile, Click the 3 dotted menu.
- Scroll down until you see the “Report a problem” option. Click on it.
- Then Select “Live/Transactions.” If you don’t see live and Transactions then, there will be a separate option called “Live”, click on it.
- There, click “I’d like to start a Live.” Click on the “viewing Live” option if available.
- You may also have to click on “Other” first and then you will have to reply by answering/selecting “No” to the question “Is your Problem resolved?”
- And then, tap on “still have a Problem.”
- Finally, write feedback (copy and paste the following text), “Hi, I could go live in the past but I can’t anymore. My fans would love to see me go live, Thank you!”
- You will then have to provide your E-mail address. Don’t provide an E-mail, if not asked.
- Then, click the “Send” button.
You will have to wait for around 24 to 48 hours and you will be able to go live without 1000 followers.