The movie Luca was indeed everyone’s favorite so do its Instagram filter.
The filter went trending, and almost every Influencer started making reels, story posts, and lots more using the Luca filter.
But most of us were still unaware or couldn’t figure out where the filter could be found.
Well, Today, I am here to tell you exactly how you can get the viral Disney Instagram Filter (Luca).
Let’s go straight into it.
There are nothing extra or additional apps required to use the Filter. I know in my previous post, I have told you how you can get the “3D cartoon Style Filter” using Snapchat. But Today, we are not going to use Snapchat or anything else. Everything will be done within the Instagram App.
So all you need to get this filter is you Instagram app. Do make sure that your device has an internet connection.
How to Get the Luca Instagram Filter?
Okay, to get the Luca Instagram Filter, Follow the steps below:
- First, Go and open your Instagram App.
- And then click on the “Search” tab.
- In the search bar, search for the term “Janmahavan”.
- Look for the user as shown in the image below. Click on the user and visit its profile.
- Now, Click on the “Filters” tab. The filter tab looks like 3 little stars.
- You will see a lot of filters on the list. Just scroll down and look for the Luca Filter as shown on the image below.
That’s it. You just have to save the filter by clicking on the bookmark/save icon. And then you can use the filter whenever you want in your story or post or anywhere even outside Instagram after recording and saving it.
Watch the Video for Visual Turorial
If you find this Helpful, then Consider Reading the Posts Below: