how to do the disney filter
Disney Pixar Filter is going viral and everyone wants to try it on themselves. Unfortunately, most of us were or are unable to find the 3D Cartoon Filter on Instagram.
I know we have seen people posting the Pixar Filtered reels, posts, and stories on Instagram.
Today I’m going to tell you exactly how they do this.
So, Let’s hop into it.
The Disney Pixar 3D Cartoon Filter is available only on Snapchat. So we will use the Snapchat App to get it on our Instagram.
Follow the steps below to get the Pixar Filter on Instagram:
- First, Download and Install the Snapchat App. If you have already Installed it then good for you.
- Open your Snapchat app, and then on the “Camera” tab, click on the tiny little “Smiley” Icon that is just on the right of the record button.
- There, you will see a lot of Filters and effects. You gonna ignore them all and simply click on the “Explore” tab that is on the bottom-right of the Snapchat screen.
- There again, you will see tons of filters but you’re gonna ignore them all. And Instead, click on the search bar that is on the top of the screen. And then type the term “Pixar” and search for it.
- You will see a lot of other filters but the one that we’re going to use is the “Cartoon 3D Style”. Click on it and there you go, you have your Disney Pixar Filter.
- Okay, now that we’ve gotten the filter on Snapchat, All you got to do next is click on the “Info icon” and click on the heart icon to save the filter in your Snapchat so that you could use it in the future again.
Span code to get the Disney Pixar Filter
The other way to get a filter is to simply, Click on the Button below, which will load after 60 seconds. This is the easiest way to get the filter. All you need to do is click the button and it will take you to the Snapchat app and get you the Filter instantly.
You need to have the Snapchat app installed to use the button. If not, it will take you to a page where you will have to scan the code to use the Filter.
How to do the Disney Pixar Filter on Instagram?
Okay, so we’ve learned how to find the 3D cartoon Style Pixar filter on Snapchat but How do we get it on Instagram?
Well, that’s exactly what we will do now.
- First, “Tap and Hold” to record your video or simply tap on the record button to click a photo from the 3D cartoon style filter in the Snapchat app.
- And then, click on the “save icon” that will be at the bottom-left of the screen. Save the image or video on your phone gallery.
- Now, what you’re going to do is simply head over to your Instagram account and post the saved video on your stories or feed wherever possible.
So this is exactly how every other Instagrammer uses the Disney Pixar (3D Cartoon Style) filter on Instagram.
Learn to get the Pixar Filter Visually
Watch the video below to know exactly how to do it. I have provided a step-by-step guide to get the Disney Pixar Filter on Instagram.
If you find this Helpful, then Consider Reading the Posts Below: