Recently, I deleted my Insta account, but I also didn’t want to delete it permanently as I had to delete it for some hours and get it back. So I removed my Instagram account temporarily to get it back in a few hours.
Today, I’ll tell you how you can delete your Instagram account both Permanently as well as temporarily.
As already mentioned above, We can delete our Instagram account in two different ways.
- Disable Instagram Temporarily: You can delete your Instagram but you can also get it back whenever you want. All you need to do is log in to your account again, and it will be re-activated. If you temporarily disable your Instagram account then people won’t be able to find you or your account on Instagram. It’s like you’ve deleted your Instagram account but if you log in you get your Insta account back.
- Delete Instagram Permanently: This is very simple, if you delete your Instagram account permanently, You won’t get your Instagram account back ever again. So think twice, thrice, or many more times before deleting your Instagram account permanently.
How to Remove Instagram Account Temporarily?
It is very easy and Simple to remove Instagram Account Temporarily. But before that, Let me tell you that you cannot temporarily remove or delete your Instagram account from your Instagram App.
You will have to use your web browser either from your Mobile Device or Other such as your computer, tablets, and others, to do so.
- First, Visit Instagram.com from your web browser (Mobile or Computer).
- Now, click the profile from the bottom right on your mobile browser, and on your computer browser, click on the profile from the top right.
- Then, Click on “Edit Profile”.
- Finally, Scroll down and Click on the “Temporarily disable my account”.
How to DeleteInsta Account Permanently?
I know you’re here because it had stuck into your head “How to Delete My Insta Account Permanently” for certain reasons. However, it is always a wise decision to first download all of your Instagram data and Information.
This data includes all of your Instagram posts and photos. You won’t be able to get any of your posts back if you delete your Instagram account permanently without downloading the data.
Now follow the steps below to remove your Instagram account permanently.
- Just like temporary deletion, you can’t delete your Insta account from within the Instagram app. So first visit the “Permanent Insta Account Deletion” page.
- Now, click on the drop-down menu and provide a reason why you want to remove your Instagram account permanently.
- You will then have your enter your Instagram password.
- Finally, click on the “Delete” button.
Your Instagram account will now be removed permanently. However, the data will be on Instagram for 90 days. And for 30 days in case you want to retrieve any data from your Instagram account.
If you like this post, then consider reading: